Terms and Conditions for the supply of services
Felicity’s Chocolates will provide the Customer with an invoice on its receipt of the acceptance.
Felicity’s Chocolates will deliver the chocolates to the address provided by the Customer to it at a time to be agreed between the parties, when the Customer or someone appointed by the Customer for the purpose shall be present to take receipt of the order. Felicity’s Chocolates will not leave the chocolates unattended at the Customer’s delivery address.
The Customer may cancel an order without charge in full not later than 2 days after the receipt by Felicity’s Chocolates of its acceptance. The cancellation may be made by telephone and confirmed in writing or by email. On timeous receipt of a cancellation, Felicity’s Chocolates will issue, in writing, its confirmation.
If the Customer cancels the order later than 2 days after the receipt by Felicity’s Chocolates of its acceptance, the Customer shall pay 20% of the total amount of the quotation in addition to all costs actually incurred by Felicity’s Chocolates in relation to the order.
If the Customer cancels the order within 2 weeks prior to the estimated delivery day set out in the quotation, the Customer shall pay 60% of the total amount of the quotation in addition to all costs actually incurred by Felicity’s Chocolates in relation to the order.
In the event of Force Majeure (circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Felicity’s Chocolates which shall include (but shall not be limited to) acts of God; perils of the sea or air; fire; flood; drought; accident; embargo; explosion; sabotage; riot; civil commotion; or acts of local government and parliamentary authority) Felicity’s Chocolates will not be responsible for any delay or failure in delivery. Felicity’s Chocolates will fully reimburse any sums received.
In the event that Felicity’s Chocolates lends to the Customer any equipment, crockery or cutlery, the Customer shall return it within twenty-four hours after the Customer’s event has taken place, in the same condition in which it was lent. The Customer will pay to Felicity’s Chocolates the cost of repairing or replacing any such equipment, crockery or cutlery damages, lost or broken forthwith on receipt of an invoice in respect thereof.
All content included on Felicity’s Chocolates’ website including text, logos, photographs and software is the property of Felicity’s Chocolates and as such cannot be reproduced, duplicated, copied or sold. Felicity’s Chocolates’ trademarks must not in any way be used in connection with any product or service that is not related to Felicity’s Chocolates.
Felicity’s Chocolates accepts no liability beyond what is set out by statute. Specifically, its chocolates may contain traces of nuts or other allergenic foodstuffs, and it accepts no liability for any allergic reaction to its chocolates, where any allergy has not been specifically drawn to its attention with the order.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Scotland.
- Felicity’s Chocolates means Felicity Macdonald residing at Blackberry Cottage, Whitehouse, Alford, Aberdeenshire, AB33 8DL, trading as Felicity’s Chocolates and the Customer is any party seeking to contract with Felicity’s Chocolates for the provision of chocolates.
- Following any enquiry, Felicity’s Chocolates will provide the Customer with an individual written quotation including the estimated date of delivery. It will remain valid for the Customer’s particular event and date until and unless withdrawn by Felicity’s Chocolates, or until the basis of the quotation is changed by the Customer.
- he Customer shall write or email confirmation of acceptance of the quotation. The payment of any fees and charges in respect of a quotation by the Customer shall be deemed to be acceptance of the quotation. The confirmation shall include the full name and address of the Customer, the address to which Felicity’s Chocolates is to deliver the chocolates, the quantity of chocolates, the flavour of chocolate and any special requests.
- Payment Terms are as follows:-
The Customer shall pay:-
- The whole amount shown on the quotation forthwith on its acceptance of the quotation;
- £3.95 for products costing up to £10; £9.95 for products costing up to £50; £19.95 for products costing up to £100. Products over £100 are delivered free.
- additional charges to be advised for any changes to the initial order.
Terms and Conditions
Top of the page